Update of patch #2444 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:                         => 2.2.5,2.3.0,2.4.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

Patches for trunk, S2_3, and S2_2 attached. (I'm not claiming the graphics
are works of art...)

(NB: Moonflat said "Yes, You may submit it, and I don't need to be credited.
I would be very pleased that I could help.")

While editing the graphics files, I also fixed the following visible
glitches:
* trident: Asian wall graphic was leaking onto Asian occupied flag and
Tropical wall graphic
* isotrident/isophex: Postmodern occupied flag was leaking onto Modern flag

(file #12433, file #12434)

File name: trunk-trident-electricage-specs.diff Size:2 KB
File name: S2_3-S2_2-trident-electricage-specs.diff Size:2 KB