S2_3 is the same as trunk in this regard, I think.

However, in my build at least, (struct packet_game_info).killcitizen (as
instantiated in game.info.killcitizen) is declared as "int" (even though it's
UINT8 in packets.def). You'd normally (always?) expect this to be the same
size as "unsigned" -- messy (cf bug #16457) but not actually a memory
scribbler. However, I don't know if the content of packets_gen.h is
machine-dependent or something.

Is this something you found with valgrind?