Update of patch #2484 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:                         => 2.4.0

Follow-up Comment #5:

- I still think that there should be default irrigation sprites to be used
when there is no terrain specific sprites defined. If I understood code
correctly, you are now using sprites from first terrain found by
terrain_type_iterate that has such sprites. But what if tileset author wants
to use specific sprite for first terrain and not the one (s)he wants to be
used by default. Order of terrains found by terrain_type_iterate is also
subject to change outside tileset control.
- Code you have only commented out should be completely removed
- I assume common/unit.c change is included to patch accidentally and not
really part of this patch

Do you have tileset available with which to test this?