In any case I think we should finish refactoring of default ai code before
lua ai module stuff starts to go in. I don't want latter to postpone former by
adding complexities. Default ai work is more than our internal cleanup (of
default ai itself). It gives clear base to build other ai modules, and I
actually consider it a requirement for any custom ai module.
Default ai refactoring is quite close to completion. This means. scale of the
project being that I started it almost two years ago, that we should be just a
couple of weeks from the point where it can be considered done.