                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

I cannot currently cross-compile TRUNK to mingw target. It seems that
$(LIBGGZ_INCLUDES) in server/Makefile.am AM_CPPFLAGS contain host path
(default path) to ggz headers. This is the case even though I'm using
--without-ggz-server --without-ggz-client. I have no ggz for target.
Wrong system header gets included from /usr/include (instead of my target
specific directories) and then build fails.