No need to be sorry, were all here to improve the game :)

As for "Rzymsko-niemiecki", I'll include it in the next revision (I guess
that "niemiecki" should be spelled with the lower case here, as this seems to
be more consistent Polish orthographic conventions). As for "Lotaryngowie",
some Polish philologists told me that both names are acceptable.
"Lotaryngowie" is perhaps less commonly used and connotes early Middle Ages,
but the nation description in the game covers the medieval period too.

Obviously, you are free to improve on the translation, this is the reason why
I published it. Verification and proofreading is always welcome. Surely,
there's always space for improvement, but saying that there are many errors
without removing or even pointing them out, seems a bit counterproductive ;)