Update of bug #17919 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => client
                Severity:              3 - Normal => 2 - Minor
Spurious migration lines in Government help

Follow-up Comment #1:

I don't see it exactly as you do. Have you tweaked the ruleset at all?
However, I do see both "Increases" and "Decreases" in
Anarchy/Monarchy/Despotism.
I've found a bug that will cause spurious extra migration messages to appear
after "[Foo] losses will increase (-/quickly/slowly) with distance from
capital." (generally these will be "Increases"). I'll assume that's what
you're seeing.

(file #12698)

File name: trunk-S2_3-gov-help-spurious-migration.diff Size:0 KB