Heyho guys,

I'm Daniel Matschijewsky, editor for GameStar, Germanys most selling
magazine for PC games. In our upcuming issue (end of April) we are
planning a big article about independent games and about what they are,
where they come from and what the best are? For that we want to put a
selection of them to our DVD which we publish within the magazine. Your
game FreeCiv is one of the games we want to show our readers. For that we
of course would need your clearence to do so. :)

I would be very pleased if you answer my request.
Yours sincerely,

Daniel Matschijewsky
Redakteur | Editor
IDG Entertainment Media GmbH
Lyonel-Feininger-Str. 26
80807 München
phone: +49-89-36086-663
fax: +49-89-36086-99-652
email: dmatschijew...@gamestar.de
www.gamestar.de
www.gamepro.de
www.makinggames.de
Rechtsform: Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
Sitz: München
Registergericht: München HRB 116413
Geschäftsführer: York von Heimburg