                 Release: 2.3.0-beta3
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
         Planned Release:

I played a 5 player game with default settings.  "alliedvictory" is enabled
by default, and I verified that it was set by typing /help alliedvictory.
Let's say I'm the 1st civilization.  I destroyed a 2nd civ using legions from
hut popping.  I nearly destroyed a 3rd civ in the same way, but the 4th civ
destroyed the last unit of the 3rd civ.  I made peace with the 4th civ and
later allied with it.  Upon contacting the 5th civ, I had a couple of cease
fires eventually leading to peace.  Eventually I made an alliance with the 5th
civ as well.  At this point, 2 civs are dead, and I've allied with the 2 civs
that remain.  It should be a victory; however, the game continues
indefinitely.

I bet it has something to do with the remaining civs having "Never Met" the
dead civs.  Alternately, it could be because I didn't personally kill the 2nd
civ.  I notice from reading the bug tracker that check_for_game_over() was
modified as recently as November 2010.

File Attachments:

Date: Sun 03 Apr 2011 03:21:20 AM GMT  Name: noalliedvictory.sav.gz  Size:
53kB   By: bvanevery