I believe that is appropriate for the Helicopter type.  Obviously it is
inappropriate for Trireme, and i just don't understand why Air class units are
marked as move_type = "BOTH".  Perhaps Missile makes sense in that pre-launch
movement is on land and post-launch movement  is in the air, but does that
give us anything that we wouldn't have by simplifying down to just AIR for the
missile?

I suspect we are probably going to have abolish the ambiguous BOTH in favor
of something more explicit, such as AIR_LAND and SEA_LAND.