        Originator Email: s.zwa...@twek.nl
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release:

I played a game with a gameloss unit. I was in an alliance with an AI, who I
offered to trade tech for a city. This city happened to have the king of the
AI. The result was that I ended up with two gameloss units and the AI with
none.
(I didn't check, but I assume if I would lose any King, I would lose, while
the AI now was saved from losing via loss of King, either King refused to
disband)

I suggest it either 1) is made impossible to trade city with King (like city
with palace) 2) is possible but it results in instant loss for the giving
party and instant destruction of that king or 3) city will be traded and the
king returns to the capital of that nation.