Update of bug #18066 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => jtn
        Operating System:                    None => Any
         Planned Release:                         => 2.3.0

Follow-up Comment #4:

Thanks for setting up the savegame. Fix attached.

> Hardeknud on the other hand can accept which should not be
> possible.
It seems to be a general principle that the only terms checked when you try
to accept a treaty are those you proposed; the other party's terms are only
checked when they try to accept (and this will prevent the creation of
untenable alliances). We could change that, but I think it's beyond the scope
of this bug, I think.

(file #13056)

File name: trunk-S2_3-no-alliance-their-war.diff Size:6 KB