                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

According to this thread in the fora
<http://forum.freeciv.org/viewtopic.php?p=27274>, some new users are unable to
find how to initiate diplomacy with other nations.  I would suggest that there
is minimal harm and some benefit in having more access to the various
diplomatic actions a player can undertake.  Leave the existing menu where it
is, but duplicate those functions in a new tab of the Foreign Intelligence
window.  I think this is a good idea anyway, as i like to check who a nation
is at war with before agreeing to an alliance with them.