Update of patch #2690 (project freeciv):

data => Move default ai specific building selection code from building advisor
to def ai

Follow-up Comment #2:

This patch is huge step to right direction now that I found out how human
advisor doesn't really use that complicated building selection code at all.
A bit frustratingly this reverts a number of previous patches which, while
improving situation a bit at their time, were fundamentally going to wrong
direction. I wish I had seen this coming earlier so I could have avoided work
that went to those patches.

(file #13112)

File name: DefAiBuildWant.diff.bz2        Size:14 KB