Follow-up Comment #3, bug #17816 (project freeciv):
Findings so far:
- City size has not recently changed, so problem is in increasing citizen
count when city does not grow.
- Last time information of city was sent without problems, it had just 4
- City has 4 workers and one elvis. Note that elvis is DEFAULT_SPECIALIST
that gets added in many places in code when city size is assumed to grow or
worker is taken off the field.
- City radius has not changed, so problem cannot be in how workers from that
way lost territory are turned to elvises
* City is in worker update queue: it may has just turned worker to elvis, but
feelings calculation sanity has not yet been restored (in queue thaw)
This last point means it should be quite straightforward to check where the
freeze begins and why there is no thaw once I get backtrace.
Reply to this item at:
Message sent via/by Gna!
Freeciv-dev mailing list