Update of bug #18182 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #4:

and the Bashoto and Lesothoans

I'm not really sure how Bantustan symbolism is regarded nowadays. For the
Tswana, Venda, Zulu and Xhosa nations there wasn't really an alternative, but
since Lesotho previously used a flag different from its current one I guess
it's safer to use one of those for the Sotho nation
(http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Lesotho_%281966%29.svg by
Zachary Harden).

(file #13132, file #13133, file #13134)

File name: lesothoan.ruleset              Size:1 KB
File name: lesotho_old.svg                Size:7 KB
File name: sotho.ruleset                  Size:1 KB