On 7 Jun, 2011, at 9:32 AM, Marko Lindqvist wrote:

> Qt-client development
>
> Again, someone should take active role in Qt-client development if we
> want to see it forward. It was my original intend when I started that
> client that development should be later given to someone else, but as
> plan B I could slowly develop it myself. With the new things coming
> up, I really don't have time to execute that plan B. Qt-client is on
> hold until someone starts to work with it again.

        Until somebody better comes along, i can at least at least keep this
ball rolling.  Caveat: i've only worked through the TrollTech tutorials last
semester while learning C++, so i'm far from being an expert.  Since i've never
done anything this big before, i could benefit if somebody with "the big
picture" gave a breakdown of the tasks.

Sent from my MacBookPro

You see, without that little doohicky, the Universe stops.