My previous patch was solely word substitutions in the old document.  This
replacement patch adds a new section [Freeciv is modular] with a brief
introduction to the various clients.  I deliberately left out mention of
deprecated clients, but have included newer/experimental versions.  There
wasn't even a mention of SDL, while it was stated that clients need X11.
Hopefully we can keep this section somewhat up to date now.

Corrected "freeciv" to "freeciv-gtk2" in tileset example.

(file #13145)

File name: README.diff                    Size:7 KB