                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

As far as I can see gtk-clients do not mention the fact that they are
gtk-clients anywhere. Mentioning it for example next to version number in main
menu would probably help with some of the people who don't know what client
they are using when reporting bugs etc.
Even more, now that we have almost identical gtk2-client and gtk3-client in
TRUNK, easy way to see that you are running the client you meant to test would
be good for developers. (./civ script does print to console which gui it
starts, but...)