On 11 June 2011 10:20, Jacob Nevins
<0jacobnk.fc...@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
> Matthias Pfafferodt writes:
>> Could you copy the content of the bug to the new tracker - I (and
>> perhaps more of the people who would look at the code) do not have a
>> passwort for the old bug tracker ...
>
> FYI, the old "guest / viceerf" login still works for read-only access
> (when it's not broken, which it hasn't been for a while).
>
> (I didn't know it was still possible to update it, though... it might be
> nice to close off some tickets that have long since been dealt with in
> gna, so we can see clearly what else is left in there that might be
> worth rescuing.)

 Yes, it's possible to update tickets there. I have occasionally
closed some (mainly main own ones) when opened same bug in gna, or
issue has been resolved. Updating the fields probably requires account
with more permissions than 'guest' but email interface for adding
comment should work for anybody (at least it worked for me) Send email
to address "report at bugs.freeciv.org" with string "(PR#<number>)" in
subject.

 - ML