Update of bug #18180 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                 syntron => jtn
                 Release:                         => 2.3.0-beta4
         Planned Release:                   2.3.0 => 2.3.0,2.4.0

Follow-up Comment #3:

Seems good to me.
I'm committing it with the others, on the assumption that you're going to be
out of contact for a bit. As with the others in this area, I've cloned it
across to gui-gtk-3.0 on trunk.