                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: 2.4.0

Once unit orientation patches have gone in, we probably want to have tileset
that has those sprites. This ticket is opened for discussion how to proceed.

As orientation sprites are optional and take up some memory, also tileset
alternative for lower spec machines (I'm mainly thinking about embedded here)
should be available. But is that alternative just one of the already lower
spec tilesets, or should we keep current amplio2 as one and make new default
with orientation sprites?
One idea would be to add new amplio3 tileset identical to amplio2 except that
it would have unit orientation sprites.