Update of bug #18281 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #5:

> As for the "caravan actions", perhaps "commercial activities"
> would do the trick, but I guess this is not a terrible problem
> the way it is.
The trouble is, it's ambiguous what that means unless it's defined somewhere.
When learning a new game, I get quite irritated when it's not clear whether
different words mean different concepts or are just synonyms for the same
concept. At least "caravan actions" is clear to anyone who knows what a
Caravan does. Much of the game UI (and certainly the built-in help) assumes
familiarity with the default ruleset; with something as complicated as Civ, I
don't think it can be any different.