Hi Will,

Thank you so much for your offer. While I personally agree completely that
music would enhance the game, at this current time Freeciv does
unfortunately not support playing contextual music tracks during gameplay.
We maintain a simple roadmap at our wiki - http://freeciv.org/wiki/Coding -
and as you can see we don't have any immediate plans to implement music.

Again, thanks for your interest in the Freeciv project.

Kind regards,

Daniel