Update of patch #2776 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => mixcoatl

Follow-up Comment #1:

This nation seems to be pretty Turkocentric. The origin of the Huns is still
disputed, and from what little is known about their language it appears it
wasn't Turkic. I'm not sure about the flag either, it seems to be made up by
Turkish nationalists (actually the same goes for some of the other flags we
have included, but I guess we'll just have to settle for it because of a lack
of alternatives).

Also I'd say it would be preferable if this nation gets an actual city list.
Maybe Hun archaeological sites?