I thought the most convincing is the hypothesis about the Turkish origin of
the Huns. A little later the Bulgarian tribes are considered descendants of
the Huns. In addition, Chuvash language, having supposedly come from the
Bulgarian dialects, has a very primitive characteristics compared to other
Turkic languages. Hence, it is believed that he could come from the language
of the Huns, because the next wave of expansion of Turkish use the more modern
languages. However, very possible that the original language of the Huns was a
different language, perhaps Yeniseian, but they could be Turkization still
somewhere in Asia.

For the names of archaeological sites related to the Huns, I'm still in the
course of their search.