                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

Just a wish/suggestion...

I have seen in v2.4 it will be possible to trigger a civil war with LUA
scripts. I think it would be very useful in order to create immersive
scenarios, if you also a add the possibility to merge AI nations, or to change
one nation into another.

For example, you could start an scenario with Russian, Ukrainian and
Belarusian, and to merge them into Soviets when Communism is researched. Or
you could start with Gallic and Teutonic, and to transform them to France and
Germany later in game.

I think Civil War code might be similar to my suggestion. I guess it would be
as if Russians start a civil war between Soviets and Soviets.