Follow-up Comment #2, patch #2813 (project freeciv):

> I'm going to commit it in 24h to both trunk and S2_3 if there 
> will be no objects.
S2_3 is in a code freeze (and string freeze) between 2.3.0-RC1 and 2.3.0
right now, so I think you should hold off on that branch.

Otherwise, not having looked at it, I've no objection to it going on trunk
now, or on S2_3 after 2.3.0 (targeting 2.3.1).


Reply to this item at:


  Message sent via/by Gna!

Freeciv-dev mailing list

Reply via email to