Thank you for your patches. I'll look them as soon as I'm back on my
freeciv dev machine (and can login to gna).

 Please try to have one ticket / issue in the future for making
handling these easier. I think I need to split current one to several
separate ones so that each ticket can be closed when the issue has
been dealt with. Otherwise we have half-dealt tickets with some parts
committed and others not, and a lot of maintainer time gets wasted
when we try to figure out what parts still need our attention
(especially if one maintainer handles some part and then other one
remaining parts a lot later)
 Also, things related to bugs existing in freeciv should go to bug
tracker, and new features to patch tracker.

 - ML