Update of patch #2513 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => cazfi

Follow-up Comment #8:

Attached is development version of the patch. But it turns out that we need
to do some preparations *before* this file rename ticket. More specifically,
api_common_intl.c (previous api_intl.c) to be moved to common/(scriptcore)
includes script_game.h that remains in server/(scripting). We cannot have such
dependency from common to server direction.

So, first we should remove any dependencies from files to be moved to common
to files remaining in server. Only after that we can proceed with this file
moving ticket.

(file #13817)

File name: LuaFileRename_2513.diff        Size:7 KB