> The attached patch includes the minimal changes needed to
> compile freeciv after moving the files.

Not yet acceptable, but at least we are going to right direction.

1) I really want to have file moving commit as simple as possible. So if at
all possible (and I don't see why it wouldn't be possible) moving of code
between files should be separate ticket to be committed *before* this moving
of files.

2) I don't think this is yet *minimum* change as there is for example changes
to client/Makefile.am which should not be affected at all by the movement of
files still used by server only.

I'm concentrating to this step first. I'm not yet looking further patches in
the seraies at all.