Update of bug #13630 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => general

Follow-up Comment #2:

I seem to be changing my mind back and forth about this patch.

This only makes explicit move_type definition optional, not remove
possibility to give it completely. So ruleset author still has complete
control if (s)he so wish.
My original reason for writing this patch is still very much valid so patch
should go forward: it discourages anybody (coders implementing freeciv engine
features, ruleset authors) from depending on move_type. We've worked hard in
generalizing move_type properties, and I don't want us to take any steps
backwards.