I was not aware of that fact.
When I did my work I took the German nation as reference and it
includes Angela Merkel which is still pretty alive.
We surly could add Corazon Aquino in any way. If you want the other
two removed say so and I can make a new patch.
On a later update I also wanted to add terrain details for the cities
as for example in the German nation.

patrick