Update of bug #18530 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => jtn

Follow-up Comment #1:

Attached the trivial patch to add a "--bind localhost" argument to the
client's server command line. Seems to work on my Ubuntu Linux 10.04 box (IPv6
enabled but not configured). Windows code not even compile-tested. No
configurability.

I'll commit this to trunk soon if there are no objections, so we can begin
the process of ironing out platform-specific kinks...

(file #13991)

File name: trunk-client-spawned-server-bind.diff Size:1 KB