> You should take gen-roads in to account in the design, not to
> speak about just two specific road types.
Yes, I had half an eye on gem-roads.
Although I'm not sure whether it should be just road-like specials for this
feature or any kind of special; it wouldn't be much more work to allow e.g.
units that can't move into fallout/pollution squares.

> I take it that you just wrote this down so it's not forgotten.
> Or are you going to implement it soon?
Mostly the former, although I don't promise _not_ to get round to it ;) Do
your thing first, I reckon. (Yours also enables RailNative, it sounds like.)