Update of bug #18081 (project freeciv):

             Open/Closed:                  Closed => Open

Follow-up Comment #15:

I do not have the problem but it happend before; for the usage of printf like
functions a format string is needed ... Could you test the attached patch? It
uses a string NOLOGMSG = "nologmsg:%s" as format as well as argument for these
functions.

Do you know which option(s) have to be added to gcc to activate these checks?
I would include it in --enable-debug=yes or at least --enable-debug=checks
configure options.

(file #14086)

File name: 0018-fix-assert-if-there-is-no-log-message.patch Size:2 KB