                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release:

Just remembered how hard it is to turn off killstack. Takes like 9 steps and
this is a very common wish especially for local gaming. Strategy changes
completely with this option. I imagine ai does as well, but instead of having
to write a mod to, as the documents specify, modify game.ruleset; there ought
to be a checkbox in the client gui for it. Geez, otherwize I (end-user) have
to learn how to create a mod directory just to flip one bit in the server.