Matthias Pfafferodt writes:
> I'm not familiar with the internals of svn but after the changes to the lua
> script code there are some files which should be added to the ignore list.
> Could somebody do it?

I've done it (r20323). For reference, here's how.

(You have to do it from a svn checkout -- git-svn doesn't preserve svn
properties.)

$ svn propedit svn:ignore client/luascript/

This brings up your editor with a blank file. Add the files to be
ignored, one per line:

Makefile.in
Makefile
.deps
tolua_client_gen.c
tolua_client_gen.h

You can see what's set up for existing directories with a command like

$ svn proplist -v client/

Makefile, Makefile.in, and .deps are standard in most directories.

If you've removed autogenerated files from other places, you should
generally remove them from the svn:ignore property of the relevant
directories.

Once you've done this, you can check it's right in your local copy with
"svn status", then you have to commit the property changes with "svn
commit" as usual.

> Furthermore, the rights to the new directory must be changed, or?

I don't think there's anything that needs doing to the permissions of
client/luascript/ ?