Update of patch #2739 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #2:

After reconsideration I'm for keeping amplio2 with its current unit gfx, and
not increasing its memory consumption. Instead I'm for adding new cimpletoon
tileset that depends on amplio2 (uses files from amplio2-directory) This does
not any way affect how blender modesl should be added to version control. I'm
going to do it soon (that "patch" has been in inspection required 36h
already)

Attached is first version of that tileset. This is usable, but not polished.
This includes the fact that tileset is not yet added to release tarballs. I
plan to commit this as it is now, though. I want big files added to svn just
once before branching and not separately for two distinct branches after
branching.