Update of bug #17846 (project freeciv):

Add astr_to_str(): convert an astring into a char *

Follow-up Comment #4:

I've got a use for my proposed astr_to_str(), so I'm repurposing this bug for
it.

I'll also remove the FIXME comments that I added while under the
misapprehension that led to me opening this ticket in the first place. (I'll
do this on S2_3 too.)

(file #14419, file #14420)

File name: trunk-S2_4-astr-free.diff      Size:7 KB
File name: S2_3-astr-free.diff            Size:1 KB