                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: 2.5.0

For backward compatibility reasons we need to be able to load old style, so
called "version 1", savegames. But why we have to maintain abilitity to also
write them. Seems only be causing extra maintenance work now, and to future
(we have to maintain backward compatibility with those savegame formats we now
create). Note that current "version 1" style savegames are *not* same as S2_2
"version 1" style savegames, so they too (like version 2 style saves) are
usable only by current and future freeciv versions.

I propose we remove option to save "version 1" style savegames, and always
save as "version 2"