Update of bug #18942 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => jtn
         Planned Release:                         => 2.4.0,2.5.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

Thanks.

> These are some mistakes I have found in the code during
> translation. I am proposing some minimal changes in the included
> file, but feel free to rework some sentences.
Many of these were fixed or superseded by patch #3021 and bug #18923. I've
rebased your patch.

> I would like to ask for some translator notes in the following
> spots:
> The string "Build %s (%s) %d %s" in client/gui-sdl/menu.c
> (several lines)
Added in rebased patch.

> The string in common/mapimg.c:656. I think that words in angle
> brackets should be translated and the words in the left column
> shouldn't, but it would be good to make sure.
I added a TRANS comment in patch #3021 with words roughly to that effect.
I've tweaked it a bit further in this patch. Is it clear enough?

> Also, an example would be good for users.
I'm not sure what you mean -- the string has examples at the end.

(file #14508)

File name: trunk-S2_4-typos-18942.diff    Size:7 KB