Update of bug #18872 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => bootstrap

Follow-up Comment #9:

Somewhat related to this ticket: I just installed clang for myself and have
been testing various freeciv compilations with it. So far I've been testing
with trunk and S2_4 only, but may look at S2_3 issues at some point. To sum:
Freeciv compiles, but with numerous warnings. I will need to make changes both
to configure stuff (adjust setting of compiler flags) and code changes
(warnings that indicate problems) In general I will not target to warningless
clang build in S2_3 as some changes may have potential to break other
currently working builds, but any real bugs found by clang diagnostic should
be fixed in S2_3 too.