Hi Peter,

As a matter of fact, this Flattr account was registered for a fork of
the Freeciv project called Freeciv.net. Freeciv.net was shut down
earlier this year by its founder Andreas Røsdal (cc'ed).

Andreas, do you think it's a good idea to re-assign this Flattr
account to the Freeciv project?

Regards,

Daniel