Hey,

I installed it (through the easy 'normal' way for general users) but
it's not working. First it showed an X11 error, which I 'solved' by
moving the application to the Applications folder (out of the Games
subfolder where it was). Then it starts and quits immediately. It
doesnt even jump in the Dock, it just quits.

I'm running Mac OS X 10.7.2 on a MacBook Pro. Freeciv 2.2.2 (I just
recently found it back, so I haven't updated to 2.2.7) worked fine
though (after moving that to the Application folder too).

I'm sending this in an email because I don't want to register on the
forums as I probably wouldn't active at all.

Cheers!