             Assigned to: jtn
                 Release: 2.3.0
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release: 2.4.0,2.5.0

Split from bug #18773:

In the supplied rulesets, buildings like the Statue of Liberty effectively
neuter the senate in Republic/Democracy: if you try to break pact when you
have a senate, it lets it through anyway ("The senate refuses to break treaty
with the Eastasians, but you have no trouble finding a new senate.")

However, this behaviour is triggered off "Any_Government", not "No_Anarchy"
(both of which attach to the Statue of Liberty). This looks wrong; I think it
should come with "No_Anarchy", since I think the feature is for consistency
with the other aspects of that effect (no point having a senate blocking
things if you can get round it by changing government with no cost).

This wouldn't change the behaviour of any of the supplied rulesets, as they
always use these two effects together.

This could be considered a file format change, as it could change the
behaviour of existing rulesets. Is anyone going to object to me putting this
on S2_4 as well as trunk?