Follow-up Comment #2, task #7506 (project freeciv):
> Any objection to me slipping it in before the capstring freezes?
My selfish opinion is that network protocol freeze is postponed until I again
have time for freeciv development (maybe between Christmas and New Year).
Until then one is allowed to change the protocol for good reasons (we don't
want any bugs to crawl in just before freeze makes fixing them impossible). I
have not checked patch #3067 to comment on it specifically (normal commit
rules apply; if I don't complain in time, you are free to commit, my own
mistake if commit is something I don't want)
Reply to this item at:
Message sent via/by Gna!
Freeciv-dev mailing list