I run freeciv nightly builds on two machines. Both report results to
http://build.cazfi.net/moonface/

 1) build.cazfi.net - This is what we've had for some time now. With
limited resources it does just native freeciv build. stderr from these
builds is available from http://build.cazfi.net/freeciv/nightly and
emails abotu fgailures are sent to freeciv-dev mailing list

 2) alpha - This machine does more complicated builds, but logs from
it are not publicly accessible at the moment, nor does it send emails
about failures.
     2a) Native freeciv build just like with build.cazfi.net
     2b) Crosser dllstack environment build
     2c) Freeciv windows build using crosser environment produced in step 2b

 - ML