Update of bug #19228 (project freeciv):

handle client-specific options

Follow-up Comment #4:

Enh. I added a response to "-- --help", but freeciv-stub bails out before it
gets that far due to lack of tileset, because it doesn't support any of the
possible tileset formats, because it's a dummy implementation. So the observed
behaviour won't change.

I think this patch is worth committing -- new client authors should be
encouraged to add client-specific options in the standard manner -- but I
don't think the bug as originally reported is worth fixing -- freeciv-stub
isn't supposed to do anything useful -- so I'm repurposing the ticket.

(file #14834)

File name: trunk-S2_4-S2_3-stub-option-parsing.diff Size:1 KB