Update of bug #19219 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => jtn
                 Release:                   2.3.1 => 2.2.7,2.3.1
         Planned Release:                   2.3.2 => 2.2.8,2.3.2,2.4.0,2.5.0

Follow-up Comment #14:

> However, I'm now worried about how many more latent instances
> of this error we have. I suppose that auditing uses of
> city_from_wonder() would be a good start and not too onerous.
I've finally got around to this, and found no other callers on the client, so
the attached patches are functionally identical to my previous one (just
comment changes).

(I'm afraid I can't provide a Windows binary with this fix. The next release
will have this fix, but we haven't planned when that is yet.)

(file #14845, file #14846, file #14847)

File name: trunk-S2_4-client-crash-invisible-wonder-city.diff Size:1 KB
File name: S2_3-client-crash-invisible-wonder-city.diff Size:1 KB
File name: S2_2-client-crash-invisible-wonder-city.diff Size:1 KB